Do you suffer from large pores? Do you experience ‘texture’ in your skin? Pores are the Devil! They make you look bigger, and make it harder to create a beautiful base. I know because I have big pores. E.l.f’s Poreless Putty Primer can help.
E.l.f Poreless Putty Primer goes on smooth and holds like metal grills. It really does fill in all your pores, making your base smooth (and no one will guess you wear makeup). This primer also helps to minimize the appearance of large pores, and gives your skin a smooth texture. When applied under foundation, it creates a more even surface, making your foundation last longer throughout the day.
But what is it that makes Poreless a great primer? In this E.l.f Poreless Putty Primer Ingredients Review, let’s talk about the popular makeup product that you can add to your makeup bag today.
About E.l.f Poreless Putty Primer
E.l.f Poreless Putty Primer is your secret weapon when it comes to flawless foundation application and all-day wear. It is a silicone-based primer that grips makeup for all-day wear and a flawless finish. It’s infused with Squalane, an oil extracted from shark liver that helps skin stay hydrated. The smooth, velvety texture glides over skin seamlessly and creates a perfect base for foundation or powder application.
This primer is a must-have for anyone who wants to achieve smooth, flawless skin. It is designed to reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores, making it perfect for those with oily skin or who have large pores.
The product works by creating a barrier between your makeup and your skin, which helps prevent oil from building up in your pores and causing blemishes. It also has a mattifying effect, so if you have oily skin this product will help keep it under control throughout the day.
This primer is made without parabens or phthalates, so you can feel good about using this on your sensitive skin!
E.l.f Poreless Putty Primer Ingredients
Primer is one of the most important beauty products you should use. A good primer is essential if you want your makeup to go on easily, last all day, and be crease-free. There are many different kinds of primers with different benefits, but here are the ingredients in e.l.f Poreless Putty Primer that make it so powerful.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract: is a natural antioxidant that improves the overall quality of your skin. It helps to reduce inflammation and redness, and it has been shown to prevent free radical damage.
- Glycerin: is a skin-identical ingredient that is used in primers to help moisturize the skin and create a smooth, silky texture. This helps to make foundation or concealer go on smoothly and evenly, without making it appear cakey or heavy. It also helps keep makeup from slipping off during the day.
- Squalane: it helps keep makeup from clumping and cracking, which makes for a smoother application and longer wear. It can also help protect your skin from environmental pollutants and other damage caused by the sun.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract: is used in a primer makeup to soothe the skin. This ingredient is known for its anti-inflammatory properties, which help reduce the irritation that some people feel after applying their foundation
Chelating: Disodium EDTA
Colorant: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)
Emollient: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Squalane, Caprylyl Glycol
Emulsifying: Lauryl PEG-10 Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer
Moisturizer/humectant: Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol
Preservative: Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
Solvent: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol
Surfactant/cleansing: Lauryl PEG-10 Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone
Viscosity controlling: Ceresin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica
Complete List of Ingredients and its function:
|Name of Ingredients||Function|
|Glycerin||skin-identical ingredient, moisturizer/humectant|
|Hydrogenated Polyisobutene||emollient, viscosity controlling|
|Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer|
|Propylene Glycol||moisturizer/humectant, solvent, viscosity controlling|
|Lauryl PEG-10 Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone||emulsifying, surfactant/cleansing|
|Sodium Chloride||viscosity controlling|
|Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract||antioxidant, soothing|
|Squalane||skin-identical ingredient, emollient|
|Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax|
|Dimethicone Crosspolymer||viscosity controlling|
|Butylene Glycol||moisturizer/humectant, solvent|
|Caprylyl Glycol||moisturizer/humectant, emollient|
|Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)||colorant|
|Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)||colorant|
Pros and Cons of Using E.l.f Poreless Putty Primer
E.l.f products have become extremely popular as it is well known for a quick fix for many people’s concerns. So whether you are in need of cosmetics to help disguise an uneven skin tone, help cover up blemishes, or want something to make your foundation stand out, el.f has got you covered.
However, e.l.f products aren’t always the best match for everyone so to make sure that you choose the right products for you, here are the pros and cons of using e.l.f poreless putty primer.
- It helps your foundation to last longer and it doesn’t dry out your skin or make it feel dry.
- It’s a lightweight, hydrating primer that can be used on all skin types, including oily or dry skin.
- The packaging is small enough to fit in your purse or pocket so you can take it everywhere with you and always have it on hand when you need it most.
- It is non-sticky, which means you will not feel heavy or greasy after application.
- It’s a very affordable product, and it really does what it promises to do.
- You won’t have to worry about your makeup sliding off during the day because this primer is designed to help your makeup stay in place all day long.
- It works well with all types of foundations, including liquid, powder, and cream formulas.
- It makes the skin look smoother, which helps makeup apply more smoothly, too!
- It gets a little messy when it comes to removing the product. Some have found that even after using a remover, traces of the poreless putty primer can still be seen on the face.
- This primer doesn’t have any fragrant properties, so if you want a product that smells nice, this may not be the right choice for you.
- It can be too thick for some people, especially if you have oily skin.
Steps in Using E.l.f Poreless Putty Primer
E.l.f Poreless Putty Primer is a great way to help your makeup look its best. It’s also a great way to ensure that your pores won’t be visible through your makeup. Follow these steps to use E.l.f Poreless Putty Primer:
Step 1: Apply the primer to your face in an even layer using a makeup brush or sponge applicator.
Step 2: Wait for the primer to dry, which should take about 30 seconds if you’re using a sponge applicator and 45 seconds if you’re using a brush.
Step 3: Apply foundation over the primer, starting in the center of your face and working outward toward the edges in circular motions until it’s blended into your skin.
- Let the primer dry completely before applying foundation or other makeup products on top of it; otherwise, they could transfer onto your clothing and/or not last as long throughout the day!
- Remove any remaining residue with a washcloth and some warm water after you’ve finished applying your makeup for the day; this will ensure that your pores remain clear and ready for their next application of E.l.f Poreless Putty Primer!
My Thoughts in Using E.l.f Poreless Putty Primer
I was so excited to try the e.l.f Poreless Putty Primer, because I’ve heard about it for years and always wanted to see what all the hype was about. Thank goodness I did because this is a fantastic product!
I have combination skin that gets pretty oily in my T-zone, so a good primer is a must for me. The E.l.f Poreless Putty primer provided a smooth base for my makeup application, and it kept my skin matte throughout the day without any oiliness or breakouts. It also helped minimize some of my larger pores around my nose, which is always something I struggle with when applying foundation or concealer.
The formula of this product is nice and lightweight—it goes on smooth and doesn’t feel heavy on your face at all. It has a slight silicone-y feel to it (which helps reduce shine), but not too much that it feels tacky or sticky once applied; instead, it just feels like you’re wearing a thin layer of film over your skin (in a good way!).
I will definitely keep using this primer as long as they keep making it!
How does E.l.f Poreless Putty Primer feel against my skin?
E.l.f Poreless Putty Primer feels like a dream against my skin, and I love it. I’ve tried lots of different primers, but this is the first one that has really made me feel like my makeup is going to stay put all day long. It’s not sticky or tacky at all, and it doesn’t feel like it’s clogging up my pores—it just makes everything look smoother and more natural.
It is also easy to apply on your face. You just swipe it on with your finger, then blend it in with your fingers or a brush. And the best part is that the product won’t feel heavy or greasy on your face once you apply it, so it’s great for people who hate the feeling of makeup rubbing off on their clothes as they move throughout the day. Because of that, I’m going to keep buying this product!
Effectiveness of E.l.f Poreless Putty Primer
I used different products for about a year before switching to E.l.f Poreless Putty Primer. I was tired of spending money on high-end products that did not deliver results that were worth the price tag.
E.l.f’s Poreless Putty Primer is comparable in effectiveness to other primers I have used in the past. It does significantly decrease oil production and reduce the appearance of pores like some other primers do. It also does provide a smooth base for foundation or concealer application and creates an airbrushed effect that lasts throughout the day without drying out my skin or making it flakey or oily.
After a few weeks of using E.l.f Poreless Putty Primer, I can confidently say that this product is effective.
Conclusion: E.l.f Poreless Putty Primer Review
All in all, the e.l.f. Poreless Putty is a solid primer for an affordable price. It does what its name suggests, creating a smooth surface for skin to glide on top of and helping to reduce the appearance of pores. I would recommend it for anyone who is looking for an affordable solution to their primer problem, with the goal of getting a smooth surface that will make foundation application easier.
Milk Makeup Review: Top Brand Review 2022
Il Makiage Woke Up Like This Ingredients Review