The Fitrx muscle massage gun is a device that can be used to relieve muscle pain and stiffness. The massager, which fits in the palm of your hand, has four different massage heads for targeting specific parts.
In this Fitrx Muscle Massage Gun Review, resTORbio will cover the pros and cons of this product and how it can benefit you or someone you know who suffers from chronic muscle pain.
FitRx Handheld Muscle Massage Gun with Carrying Case Review
- Color Black
- Brand FitRx
- Material Other
- Power Source Battery Powered
- Package Dimensions : 12.56 x 9.49 x 3.7 inches; 3.1 Pounds
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Polymer battery required.
- Manufacturer : FitRx
Design and Features
The FitRx is a lightweight handheld massager with an ergonomic grip for easy handling. It works alongside heat or cold physical therapy to treat various muscle disorders, including sciatica and tendonitis.
The strength of the massage can be adjusted by changing the frequency of use or by using different attachments.
This muscle massager is operated by a powerful 400-watt motor, safe for use on all skin types.
The FitRx also comes with an LCD screen that displays the intensity of each massage mode and provides visual feedback throughout treatment. Activation can be done via a touch button located at the back or top of the unit.
The Fitrx handheld therapeutic percussion massage gun is designed to administer a fast, full-body massage. It uses compression with percussion to deliver up to 10 lbs of pressure per square inch (PSI) and stimulate blood flow, improving range of motion and relieving spasms in the back muscles and muscle recovery. This muscle massager has been clinically tested for effectiveness.
In a 2010 study published in the Journal of Manual & Manipulative physical therapy, researchers found that the percussive massager effectively relieves upper back pain, muscle recovery and improves functional performance, and has a good safety profile for use by physiotherapists.
The physical therapy attachments are designed to massage areas of the body. For example, the lower back attachment comes with two uniquely shaped rubber massage heads that target specific areas around the lumbar spine and surrounding muscles. The attachment heads are pretty large and cover a wide area.
The shape of this soft Head makes it easy to maneuver over your shoulders, neck, and back without applying too much pressure on one specific area.
If you want to see more outstanding muscle massagers on the market now, let’s check some suggestions right now:
The battery is Lithium-ion with an approximate working time of 75 minutes on a full charge that is easily accessible by opening the battery compartment.
Four interchangeable attachments for target specific areas of the body for muscle recovery. The attachment head is securely attached to a self-centering drive shaft that delivers up to 10 lbs of pressure on each square inch (PSI)
Single motor design provides consistent power throughout the entire surface area. This helps ensure deep tissue massage in all directions, not just side to side and up and down, as with most attachment heads.
The ergonomic handle is comfortable to hand and has a removable rubber grip for easy cleaning. The trigger switch is located in the gun’s back, which helped minimize accidental activation during testing (an important safety feature).
Built-in LCD promotes ease of use by alerting you to speed and intensity settings and showing a timer that lets you know when the massage is complete.
Requires 4 AA batteries. The muscle massager comes with a battery charger, 8 AA batteries (4 to operate the unit and four interchangeable), and an instruction manual.
Dual: soothes the neck and spine areas.
Flat Head: for target specific areas.
Round Head: to apply a soothing stroke over the full-back and shoulders or kneading action on the neck.
Precision Head: to pinpoint tighter muscles within target specific areas of tension and muscle recovery.
Pressure Settings: Variable from 1200 RPM (relaxed comfort) to 3600 RPM (vigorous massage). The speed is easily adjusted and can be turned on or off with a simple power button push.
Ease of Use
The Fitrx muscle massage gun – handheld deep tissue percussion massager is easy to use. This muscle massager comes fully assembled in an attractive box that opens up to reveal the muscle massager, its user manual, and two batteries (one already installed in the unit).
Attachments can be attached to the motor with a twist of the wrist. Users should read and understand their specific instructions before use (e.g., never apply pressure directly on the skin, use only attachments supplied by the manufacturer, etc.).
As with any other muscle massager or appliance, it is essential to follow all safety guidelines to avoid personal injury.
This muscle massager operates with a relatively low level of noise.
Approximately $65.00 and available on Amazon (this includes Dual attachment head, flat Head, precision head, and round).
- Easy to use: the muscle massager is lightweight and compact. It has a rubber grip on the handle, making it easy to hold for long periods without hand fatigue. The length of the power cord allows users flexibility in how they set up their space.
- Provides sore relief: With its 10 lbs per square inch (PSI) of pressure, this muscle massager delivers deep massage with variable speeds up to 3600 RPM to muscle recovery.
- Professional-grade attachments ( four interchangeable attachments): The physical therapy attachments are designed to massage areas of the body. For example, the lower back attachment comes with two uniquely shaped rubber attachment heads that target specific areas around the lumbar spine and surrounding muscles.
- The upper back extension, with one rubber head, facilitates deep tissue massage for the thoracic areas and shoulder muscles.
- Long battery life Consumes minimal energy so that the gun can run at optimum levels while its lithium-ion batteries power it. The battery is conveniently located in the handheld massager, making it easy to remove and replace.
- Easy to clean: The attachments are detachable from the drive shaft so that they can be rinsed under running water or placed in a dishwasher for cleaning (do not submerge attachments).
- Highly portable: Great for travel, camping trips, etc., with an easy-to-carry handle design.
- Affordable: Priced comparably to competing models.
- The triggers on our model did not always function properly upon exiting Sleep mode.
- Some users may be disappointed with the limited massage attachments that come with the muscle massager.
- May is not ideal for oversized or overweight individuals as they may not experience optimal results (this does not apply to all massaging products).
- The mannequin massage heads and other body parts shown on the product box are more significant than actual human massage heads/bodies, which may be misleading to consumers who are unaware of this.
If you are looking FitRx Muscle Massager how to use, let’s check out our guide right now: https://www.restorbio.com/how-to-use-massage-gun/
Fitrx Massage Gun Reviews: Conclusion
Overall, this muscle massager is a good choice for those looking for an affordable way to provide deep tissue massage at home or in the office. The 10 PSI pressure level may not relieve those who seek intense muscle relaxation, but it will satisfy most users. The unit is easy to set up and use. As we mentioned, the handle design and rubber grip make it comfortable for long-term operations.
It is difficult to pinpoint one best deep tissue massage gun because everyone has different needs, whether male or female, old or young, large or small. We hope this review has helped you determine if this product is right for your needs for muscle recovery after a hard workout. If you have any questions or additional feedback, please share them in the comments section below.
Video: Using Fitrx muscle massage gun to muscle recovery