What if I told you there was a face cream that can solve all of your problems? Well, maybe it can’t actually do that, but Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream is certainly one of the best facial creams on the market today. I used it for a week, and in this post, I want to explain why I think it’s so good and why you should use it too.
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream is made for normal skin and meant for day use. It is effective in moisturizing, smoothing and revitalizing your skin within a short span of time. The formula locks all the moisture in your skin and provides it with the right amount of nutrition through the day.
In this Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream Ingredients Review, I’m going to break down Kiehl’s ultra facial cream ingredients and examine just what makes this a 5-star product. We will also take a look at the benefits that it can provide you with and whether or not it is right for you.
About Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream is one of the best selling products in the skincare brand and it has become one of the customer favorites. This moisturizer is perfect for giving a healthy look to the skin. It’s safe to use and effective on all skin types and can be used by men as well as women.
It is a lightweight but rich moisturizer that is formulated to provide 24 hour hydration. It’s perfect for those with dry or combination skin, but it will work for anyone looking for a little more moisture in their routine. It also uses clean ingredients and is free of parabens, and fragrance free. A little goes a long way, so you can use less of this product than you would other moisturizers and still get the same amount of hydration.
Once it’s applied, your skin will instantly look brighter as it absorbs into your skin without feeling greasy or heavy at all.
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream Ingredients
Over the last few years, Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream has rapidly gained popularity and become one of the most popular skincare products on the market. But you may be confused about what active ingredients are in Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream. This section reveals all you need to know about what is in Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream.
- Persea Gratissima Oil: is a powerful antioxidant that helps to prevent signs of aging and maintains the skin’s moisture barrier to keep it soft and smooth.
- Olea Europaea Oil: also known as Olive Oil, is a natural antioxidant that helps protect skin from free radicals and other damage caused by exposure to the sun, pollution, and other environmental factors. It’s also rich in Vitamin E and fatty acids, which are essential for skin health.
- Oryza Sativa Bran Oil: This oil is extracted from rice bran and has a high concentration of antioxidants that help protect against environmental damage. It’s also got fatty acids that help to keep your skin moisturized.
- Tocopherol: is an antioxidant that helps with skin cell regeneration and protects the skin from environmental damage. It also aids in the production of collagen, which is the main protein that gives skin its strength and elasticity.
- Glycerin: is a humectant, which means it attracts moisture to the skin. Glycerin is also used as a skin conditioner and emollient, which helps keep the skin soft and smooth.
- Squalane: is a naturally-occurring lipid that plays an important role in the structure and function of skin. Squalane is derived from olive oil, which helps to maintain skin’s moisture levels and prevent dryness.
- Urea: is a naturally occurring ingredient found in the skin, and it’s one of the most effective moisturizers you can use. It works by attracting water from the air to your skin, which helps to keep it hydrated and soft. Urea also helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, making it a great choice for anyone looking to fight signs of aging.
- Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine: is a skin conditioning agent that moisturizes the skin and helps to prevent dryness. It also provides antioxidant protection, helping to protect the skin from free radical damage.
- Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract: is a powerful antioxidant that helps to repair skin while protecting it from future damage. It’s also known as a skin-soothing agent, which means it can help calm irritation and redness.
Buffering: Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxide
Chelating: Disodium Edta
Emollient: Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Caprylyl Glycol
Emulsifying: Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Peg-8 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Palmitic Acid
Moisturizer/humectant: Glycerin, Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Peg-8 Stearate, Urea, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Caprylyl Glycol
Preservative: Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Propylparaben
Skin-identical ingredient: Palmitic Acid
Solvent: Water, Cyclohexasiloxane
Surfactant/cleansing: Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Peg-8 Stearate
Viscosity controlling: Stearyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum
Complete List of Ingredients and its function:
|Name of Ingredient||Function|
|Glycerin||skin-identical ingredient, moisturizer/humectant|
|Squalane||skin-identical ingredient, emollient|
|Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane||emollient, moisturizer/humectant, surfactant/cleansing|
|Sucrose Stearate||emollient, emulsifying, surfactant/cleansing|
|Stearyl Alcohol||emollient, viscosity controlling, emulsifying, surfactant/cleansing|
|Peg-8 Stearate||emulsifying, moisturizer/humectant, surfactant/cleansing|
|Urea||skin-identical ingredient, moisturizer/humectant|
|Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate||emollient, viscosity controlling|
|Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil||emollient|
|Persea Gratissima Oil||antioxidant, emollient|
|Olea Europaea Oil||antioxidant, emollient|
|Oryza Sativa Bran Oil||antioxidant, emollient|
|Cetyl Alcohol||emollient, viscosity controlling|
|Glyceryl Stearate||emollient, emulsifying|
|Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract||moisturizer/humectant|
|Stearic Acid||emollient, viscosity controlling|
|Palmitic Acid||skin-identical ingredient, emollient, emulsifying|
|Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer||viscosity controlling|
|Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil||emollient|
|Xanthan Gum||viscosity controlling|
|Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract||soothing, moisturizer/humectant|
|Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine||skin-identical ingredient|
|Caprylyl Glycol||moisturizer/humectant, emollient|
Pros and Cons of Using Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream
The Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream helps to maintain the skin’s PH levels and texture by becoming an excellent moisturizer for sensitive skin. This specific skincare product might not be good for everyone. Here are a few pros and cons of using this product to help you make your decision.
- The first benefit of Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream is that it has natural ingredients in it. This means that it is good for your skin, and the ingredients are safe for you to use on your face.
- It has a lightweight texture and absorbs easily into your skin without leaving behind an oily residue.
- This moisturizer is excellent for all skin types, including those with sensitive or dry skin that need extra hydration.
- It helps to hydrate the skin and protect it from harmful UV rays.
- It is recommended for use by people with sensitive skin because it does not contain any fragrances or dyes that could irritate the skin further.
- It contains ingredients such as squalane, which is an oil that comes from olives. This ingredient helps to smooth out your skin and make it softer. It also contains glycerin, which creates a protective layer over your skin so that it stays hydrated throughout the day.
- The vitamin E in this product will help reduce inflammation and redness on your face, which makes it ideal for people who have sensitive skin.
- No scent: If you’re used to using products that have a strong scent, the lack of smell might be disappointing. You may also find that your nose gets bored if you use this cream on a daily basis.
- Quite pricey: It’s hard to pinpoint exactly how much this product costs because it varies depending on where you buy it and how much you purchase at once. However, we can say that it’s expensive enough that most people can’t afford to use it every day or even every week (which would mean spending several hundred dollars per year).
- Doesn’t include SPF: While many people prefer to use SPF in their facial moisturizers because they want protection from sun damage as well as moisture for their skin, this cream does not offer any kind of SPF protection whatsoever.
Steps in Using Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream is a moisturizer that’s great for all skin types and can be used as a daily moisturizer, or as an intensive treatment when your skin is feeling especially dry, dull, or irritated.
It contains ceramides, glycerin, and Urea to help hydrate your skin while also protecting it from environmental stressors. It also has a special ingredient called squalane oil (derived from olives) that helps to seal in moisture on the surface of your skin.
Here are some steps you can take to use Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream:
Step 1: Cleanse your face with a mild cleanser, and pat it dry.
Step 2: Apply a thin layer of the facial cream to your face and neck, using upward strokes.
Step 3: If you have large pores, use an exfoliator before applying the cream for smoother results.
Step 4: Follow up with sunscreen if needed (Kiehl’s recommendation is SPF 30 or greater).
My Thoughts in Using Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream
I bought this product on a whim because I was attracted to the packaging, but I didn’t really have high expectations for it. I have dry skin and am always looking for something to help moisturize my face without being too heavy or greasy.
When I first applied this cream, I was very impressed with it. It is a rich and creamy moisturizer that leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft. The consistency is thick but when applied it feels lightweight and smooth on the skin.
It takes only a few moments to sink into the skin, which is great because I hate waiting around for something to dry before putting on my makeup. I have combination skin, so sometimes it can be difficult to find a moisturizer that doesn’t make me feel greasy or oily during the day. This product does not leave my face feeling greasy at all! It has made my makeup application much smoother than before.
It smells very light, which means it won’t interfere with any perfumes or colognes that I may want to wear throughout the day.
Overall, this is the best moisturizer I have ever used. It has been helping my dry, dull and irritated skin. It quickly became one of my favorites and has helped me become more confident about applying makeup because it gives me the confidence that my face will look healthy underneath it all.
How does Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream feel against my skin?
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream feels amazing against my skin. It goes on smooth, and it absorbs into my skin so quickly that I feel like I don’t even have anything on my face at all. And I can apply Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream in the morning, and still feel like it’s working its magic on my skin hours later.
I love how soft and smooth Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream makes my skin feel. You can tell that it’s deeply nourishing your skin as soon as you put it on—and you can see the difference when you use it regularly!
Effectiveness of Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream
When it comes to moisturizers, you really get what you pay for. Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream is no exception. While it may seem like a steep price tag at first glance, the high-quality ingredients used in this product make it worth the investment. It’s not just a moisturizer—it’s a skin care system that can help your skin look and feel its best.
The key ingredient in this product is squalane oil, which mimics the natural oils found in human skin. It has been shown to be effective in treating dryness due to environmental stressors such as pollution, smoke, or harsh winds. Squalane oil also reduces signs of aging by increasing moisture retention and elasticity while reducing wrinkles and fine lines on the skin surface.
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream also contains glycerin (which helps retain water) and Urea (which hydrates). These ingredients work together with squalane oil to create an ultra-nourishing formula that helps maintain hydration levels throughout the day without feeling tacky or oily on your face!
Conclusion: Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream Review
If you have been searching for a new moisturizer to suit your needs, then we’re sure that you’ll find Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream to be a good option. It keeps your skin protected and smooth while leaving it feeling rejuvenated.
The price is quite fair when you consider the quality of product you’re getting, and it only takes a small amount each use. If this review has sparked an interest in you, we highly recommend that you get yourself some Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream as soon as possible. You won’t regret it!
Meet Keziah Wheeler, the founder of Videri Skincare, a company that specializes in sulfate-free shampoo and body wash. Keziah’s passion for skincare began when she was a teenager struggling with acne. After trying countless products that made her skin worse, she started researching the ingredients in her products and discovered that sulfates were a common irritant.
Determined to create a line of products that was gentle and effective, Keziah and her brother Austin, spent years perfecting their family formulas. She sourced natural, organic ingredients that were free from sulfates, parabens, and other harmful chemicals. She also worked with a team of dermatologists to ensure that her products were safe for all skin types.
Videri Skincare is thus born. Check out top selling Videri Zero Sulfate Body Wash HERE.