Damage from chemical services, heat styling and harsh shampoos can break down the bonds that join the strands of hair, leaving them fragile and damaged. When you’re dealing with damaged hair, it can feel like you’re fighting a losing battle. But Olaplex No 4 Shampoo will help you turn the tide.
This highly-nourishing and reparative shampoo repairs and protects hair from everyday stresses–including damaged hair, split ends, and frizz–by re-linking broken bonds. Using this shampoo, it makes hair shinier, manageable and healthier.
With this Olaplex No 4 Shampoo Ingredients Review, we will find out the benefits of using this product and a brief introduction of this product. Join me now on a true Olaplex and get your hair to its purest, healthiest condition. Keep it strong, healthy, and protected with No. 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo.
About Olaplex No 4 Shampoo
Olaplex No 4 Shampoo is a highly-nourishing and reparative shampoo that helps to strengthen your hair. This product is designed to be used after you have had a keratin treatment, but it can also be used on its own as a daily shampoo.
Its advanced formula is designed to infuse clinically-inspired ingredients that nourish and repair hair at a molecular level to create resilient, healthy-looking locks free of the damage that time and the environment bring.
This shampoo also contains rosemary leaf extract and vitamin E oil, which are both known for their ability to moisturize dry or damaged hair while also adding shine and luster to it. These ingredients are combined with other beneficial ingredients like glycerin and panthenol, which help restore elasticity in your hair shafts so that they stay strong and healthy looking over time.
Olaplex No. 4 Shampoo Ingredients
The best thing about our hair and body is how good it looks when it’s healthy. There are so many different products out there that promise healthy hair, but they don’t all deliver. I have put together this section to help you understand the ingredients used in Olaplex No. 4 Shampoo and what they do.
- Tocopherol: is a type of vitamin E, and it’s one of the most important ingredients in Olaplex No. 4 Shampoo. Vitamin E helps to protect your hair from damage, which is especially important if you use heat on your hair regularly. It also works to repair damaged strands, so it can help prevent future breakage and split ends.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract: is a natural hair conditioner that helps to strengthen and repair damaged hair. It also helps to prevent split ends, which can lead to breakage.
- Arctium Lappa Root Extract: is a natural ingredient that has been shown to help strengthen hair, making it more resilient to breakage. It does this by increasing the amount of keratin in your hair.
- Glycerin: is a humectant, which means it attracts moisture from the air and locks it into your hair. It’s also an emollient, which means it smooths and lubricates your hair. That’s why glycerin is often used in shampoos and conditioners to make your hair feel soft and smooth.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: is a salt that’s found naturally in the human body. It’s responsible for keeping skin and hair hydrated, which is why it’s often used in shampoos. It also helps to maintain the moisture level of your hair and scalp, so it can be used to treat dryness and itching.
- Panthenol: is an ingredient that moisturizes hair and makes it feel soft. It also has a soothing effect on the scalp, which can be helpful for people with sensitive skin.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract: is a soothing ingredient that helps to calm the scalp, reduce inflammation and alleviate dryness. It also has antibacterial properties, which can help prevent dandruff and other scalp issues.
- Arctium Lappa Root Extract: is a natural ingredient that helps to soothe the scalp. It’s used in Olaplex No. 4 Shampoo because it has been shown to be effective at reducing inflammation and irritation on the skin, which can help reduce the likelihood of dandruff and other scalp conditions.
Antimicrobial/antibacterial: Chlorphenesin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Antioxidant: Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
Buffering: Citric Acid
Chelating: Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate
Emollient: Glycereth-26, Glycol Distearate, Amodimethicone, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil
Emulsifying: Potassium Cocoate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Distearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, C11-15 Pareth-7, Laureth-9, Trideceth-12, C12-13 Pareth-3, C12-13 Pareth-23
Moisturizer/humectant: Glycereth-26, Methyl Gluceth-20, Glycerin, Panthenol, Pseudozyma Epicola/Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil Ferment Extract Filtrate, Propanediol, PEG-8, Sodium Hyaluronate
Perfuming: Fragrance, Citral, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene
Preservative: Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
Solvent: Water, Propanediol, PEG-8, Limonene
Surfactant/cleansing: Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Potassium Cocoate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, C11-15 Pareth-7, Trideceth-12, C12-13 Pareth-3, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-23
Viscosity controlling: Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycereth-26, Glycol Distearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Polyacrylate.
Complete List of the Ingredients and its Function
|Name of the Ingredient||Function|
|Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate||surfactant/cleansing|
|Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine||surfactant/cleansing, viscosity controlling|
|Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate||surfactant/cleansing|
|Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate||surfactant/cleansing|
|Potassium Cocoate||emulsifying, surfactant/cleansing|
|Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate||surfactant/cleansing, emulsifying, viscosity controlling|
|Glycereth-26||moisturizer/humectant, emollient, viscosity controlling|
|Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate||surfactant/cleansing|
|Glycol Distearate||emollient, emulsifying, viscosity controlling|
|Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate||surfactant/cleansing|
|Acrylates Copolymer||viscosity controlling|
|PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate||emulsifying|
|Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate||surfactant/cleansing|
|Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride||viscosity controlling|
|C11-15 Pareth-7||emulsifying, surfactant/cleansing|
|Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate||chelating|
|Glycerin||skin-identical ingredient, moisturizer/humectant|
|Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol|
|C12-13 Pareth-3||emulsifying, surfactant/cleansing|
|C12-13 Pareth-23||surfactant/cleansing, emulsifying, surfactant/cleansing|
|Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil||emollient|
|Pseudozyma Epicola/Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil Ferment Extract Filtrate||moisturizer/humectant|
|Pseudozyma Epicola/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Ferment Filtrate|
|Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil||emollient|
|Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract|
|Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate|
|Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract|
|Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract||antioxidant, soothing, antimicrobial/antibacterial|
|Punica Granatum Extract|
|Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract|
|Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract|
|Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract|
|Sodium Hyaluronate||skin-identical ingredient, moisturizer/humectant|
|Arctium Lappa Root Extract||antioxidant, soothing|
|Sodium Polyacrylate||viscosity controlling|
|Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate|
|Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate||antioxidant, preservative|
The Pros and Cons of Using Olaplex No. 4 Shampoo
Olaplex No. 4 Shampoo is a product that has had a lot of buzz lately. I’ve done my share of research to find out what the pros and cons are of using this product. It’s time I lay it all out there in an easy to understand facts-only guide.
- It helps repair damaged hair, so you can restore your tresses to their former glory without having to go through the process of cutting off all your hair and starting over again.
- It is a great choice for anyone who wants to keep their color looking vibrant for longer than usual or who wants to protect their color from fading over time due to daily wear and tear on their locks (like brushing).
- It is formulated with an enzyme that helps repair broken bonds in the hair, which means it helps prevent damage from occurring in the first place.
- It is sulfate-free, so it won’t strip your hair of natural oils or leave behind residue that could weigh down your locks–it’ll just leave them feeling clean and soft!
- It helps to restore elasticity and strength to your strands so they’re less likely to break when brushing or styling them. This means you’ll have less breakage, less split ends, and less frizziness in your hair overall!
- It is one of the most expensive shampoos out there, with a price tag of around $30 per bottle (depending on where you buy it). If you’re looking for an affordable option, this isn’t it!
- It doesn’t contain any sulfates or parabens; some people prefer these chemicals in their shampoo because they help cleanse the scalp better than natural ingredients do.
- It’s not very effective for those with oily hair. If you have oily or greasy hair, then this product may not be right for you because it can make your hair even oilier than before.
Steps in Using Olaplex No. 4 Shampoo
If you want to keep your hair looking good, you need to take care of it. One of the best ways to do that is with Olaplex No. 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo. Here are the steps in using this product:
Step 1: Wash your hair with regular shampoo, then rinse it out completely.
Step 2: Apply a small amount of Olaplex No. 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo onto your scalp and massage it gently with your fingertips–don’t rub too hard!
Step 3: Leave the shampoo on for three minutes before rinsing again with warm water.
Step 4: After rinsing out all of the product from your hair, use a wide-tooth comb to gently detangle your hair and then blow dry it upside down so that it’s completely dry before applying any other products or styling tools like curling irons or flat irons!
My Thoughts in Using Olaplex No 4 Shampoo
I am so happy with the results of using Olaplex No 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo. I have been using it for about a month now and my hair has never looked better.
I have always had trouble with my hair breaking off when I brush it and even when I’m just running my fingers through it, but since using this shampoo, that has all changed. My hair feels like silk and is so much more manageable than ever before.
The shampoo itself has a very creamy consistency. It has a light, fresh scent that isn’t overpowering, but it lingers on your hair after washing. The packaging is nice: it’s simple and clean, with a color scheme that matches the rest of the line.
My favorite part is how well it works! My hair feels stronger and more healthy than ever before. It’s soft and shiny–and not just because of styling products; it looks like this all on its own. Moreover, it also helps to keep color treated hair vibrant longer than other products on the market today. This is something that I really appreciate because I love having vibrant colored hair, but sometimes it can be hard to keep it looking good after several months or years of being colored by professionals at salons around town!
How does Olaplex No 4 Shampoo feel in my Hair?
Olaplex No 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo feels like a dream in your hair.
It’s not just the best shampoo for damaged hair, but it also helps to keep your hair healthy. It’s made with ingredients that are all-natural and safe for your scalp and hair. It’s also free from sulfates and parabens so you don’t have to worry about what’s going on your head when you use it.
You’ll notice that it smells great too! Olaplex No 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo has a fresh, clean scent that will leave you feeling energized after every use.
The Result of Using Olaplex No 4 Shampoo
I was skeptical about Olaplex No 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo, but I’m so glad I tried it.After using this shampoo for a few weeks, I noticed that my hair was much more manageable and less frizzy than usual. It also seemed to have more shine and bounce. The best part? My color stayed vibrant longer than usual–and even after a few months of use, it still looked as good as the day I got it done at the salon!
Conclusion: Olaplex No 4 Shampoo Review
Ultimately, Olaplex No 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo is ideal for any type of hair. You can use it if you have dry, porous hair or if your hair tends to be greasy. It has the nourishing and conditioning ingredients necessary to add a bit of zest to your hair without compromising the integrity of its structure.
All regarding the book are going to find this shampoo appealing regardless of texture or state. It is ideal because it allows styling products to dig deep into hair without being rendered ineffective prior to reaching the root. This ultimately means that with this product, you can simply skip using a heavy styling cream while still achieving incredibly stylish and soft looking locks.