Renpho R3 mini Massage Gun is the perfect size for people looking for a more portable and convenient way to massage. The device has two motors that provide vibration therapy.
It can be used on any part of the body, even without clothes! The R3 mini Massager is lightweight and compact, so you’ll never have to worry about lugging around an unwieldy massager again.
It’s also easy to use- plug it in and turn it on with one switch! In this Renpho Massage Gun Review, resTORbio will show you all information about this device and some advice, should if invest in this device?
Renpho R3 mini Massage Gun Review
- Stall Force ~25 lbs
- Stroke Length 10 mm
- Percussions per min. 1800-3200 ppm
- Speed options 5
- Battery Life 80 minutes of continuous run
- Massage heads 5
- Weight 1.5 lbs
- Noise 40-45 dB
Pros and Cons
- The Percussion Massager is compact and easy to carry around. The Percussion massager has multiple attachments, making it easier to use on different parts of the body.
- Above all, the Percussion Massager is very versatile as it can be used on any part of the body for pain relief or relaxation purposes.
- There is hardly any Percussion Massager on the market that can be used for Percussion massages and relaxation purposes. Percussion Massage should help you relax your body and get rid of pain instead of making you feel tired after using it. Percussions with a low frequency are capable of doing this quite effectively.
- There is high potential for Percussion Helping Percussions deliver Percussion massages capable of Percussion Massage and Relaxation combined.
- The Percussion massager is expensive for its features. There is no information regarding stall force, making it difficult to assess the actual power button output of the Percussion device.
- Percussions with a low frequency can easily relax your body, but a Percussion Massager is Percussion Massage and Relaxation combined, making Percussions with a low frequency less effective.
- There is no information regarding the stall force of the Percussion device. Percussions with a low frequency can easily relax your body and help you get relief from aches or pains in a Percussion massage. Percussion Massager does not have a Percussion massager with a low-frequency sound can only relax the body to a certain extent.
The two-zipper carry case was a nice addition to our package. The silver exterior made the gun look more high end too, which we appreciated greatly since it’s expensive!
Inside we found:
- The device
- The attachments (5)
- A USB-C cable charger
- And an instructional manual.
The R-3 percussion device is Renpho’s lightest, most compact, and most powerful rechargeable massager. The R-3 features Renpho SmoothTouch technology, allowing the Renpho R3 to deliver more vibrations/tap than any other Renpho model.
Renph0 R-3 massager is an upgrade of RenPh0 Mini device with RenPh0 Portable Power. The Renpho R3 comes with Renpho’s leading seven-year replacement warranty.
The Renpho R3 is also the only Renpho mini-massager that Renpho offers a lifetime performance guarantee. Renpho R-3 develops any issues from regular use during its lifespan; Renpho will repair or replace the Renpho R3 mini-device free of charge.
The R-3 is Renpho’s most popular and well-known massager. It has three attachments: one cylinder attachment, one flat attachment, which Renpho calls the Renpho Air Cushion Head (ACH), and one ball attachment.
The Renpho R3 is Renpho’s lightest, most compact, and powerful rechargeable massager. Renpho’s patented Renpho SmoothTouch technology allows the Renpho R-3 to deliver more vibrations/tap over any other Renpho model.
The R-3 is Renpho’s first percussion massager this brand offers a Lifetime Performance Guarantee.
The Renpho R3 mini-device has 5 attachment heads:
- Renpho ball
- Renpho flat massage head
- Renpho cylinder massage head
- Renpho Air Cushion massage Head (ACH)
- The Renpho compact body
Ball attachment is Renpho’s smallest and lightest attachment. The Renpho R3 ball head has a hard plastic head with Renpho’s patented Renpho smooth touch technology.
Renpho’s ball attachment allows deep tissue penetration, making it the most potent attachment on the R-3 mini device.
Flat: I can’t get enough of the deep tissue massager! It helps me when I want to release tension in my muscles. You just put it on your sore spots and let the hard plastic do its thing, which is a lot better than some other massagers that you have to hold for relief.
Bullet head: This can be used to treat specific areas, such as joints and soles. It can also be used for deep tissue massages. It is made from hard plastic.
Fork/Spine: This is used to massage the area around the spine. It can also be used to massage your neck. It can be used to massage the neck.
The prongs are placed on either side of your spine so that you don’t hit the spine directly. It is also made from hard plastic.
Air Cushion Head: This is a slightly modified version of the flat-head attachment. It can be used on sensitive parts or bony parts because it has an extra cushion. It is not included in most massagers. However, some brands do include it.
Size & Weight
The Renpho R3 can be carried in your pocket. It is the same height as a smartphone. It measures 7.9 inches (with ball attachment), 7.3 inches, and 2.3 inches. This is not pocket-sized, but close enough.
We don’t expect the gun to be heavy because it’s compact. We do realize, however, that some massagers can be slightly heavier depending on their battery capacity.
The Renpho R3 is slightly larger than the Wodfitters’ Mighty Mini or Ekrin Bantam. We would say that it is somewhere between a full-sized gun or a minigun.
It is 1.5lbs in weight, which is more than the maximum weight for mini massagers (Theragun Mini, at 1.43lbs, is the heaviest), but still far less than a full-sized gun.
The handle is the same shape as the Bob & Brad C2 Massage Gun’s oval handle. It was a bit unusual to hold the handle, which we are used to with mini massagers. The handle is still sturdy and well-made. For extra grip, the handle can be rubberized.
Its ergonomics are not perfect. The T-shape is traditional and can put too much tension on your wrist when you use it for long periods. This is not an issue, given how compact the handle is. A slightly angled handle would have been ideal.
Battery Life & Charging
This Renpho Mini comes with an AC 110/240V power source for home use or car charging. A Renpho R3 portable battery pack kit is also available to take the Renpho R3 away with you.
The Shikashi Pro device. It’s a sleek, ergonomic design that gives deep tissue relief to large muscle groups.
The hard plastic massage head is perfect for getting into those tight knots and taking them out in no time at all with 2500mAh capacity battery power and USB-C compatible charging.
The 4 LEDs on the handle indicate your charge level, which will last up to 80 minutes of continuous use once fully charged. And, it can last for up to 80 minutes of continuous use it takes about 2-3 hours to fully charge the 2500mAh lithium-ion! (on the lowest setting)
It has a safe and battery save feature that shuts off the device after 10 minutes. Of course, many massagers come with this feature.
But in our opinion, you can’t interrupt massage sessions for more than ten minutes because it’s just not fair to your body or soothing for yourself!
On the plus side, though, if anyone does need to take care of something during their session, they won’t have wasted all those precious hours on massages past when they actually had time left (and could’ve gone back later).
The Renpho massager is silent because it’s driven by a power source rather than being battery-operated.
Renpho recommends setting the Renpho R3 to the higher or second gear for the most effective massages. The Renpho R3 can drive out any knots and tightness from your body, no matter how deep tissue they are!
The noise advertised is 40-45dB, but it was 45-55 dB in our observation. This is still really quiet and a friendly environment to study.
Power & Performance
The Renpho R3 is a compact and portable tool. It’s more on the lighter side with its 1.5lbs weight, so Renpho designed it for portability rather than power, which makes sense.
The Renpho R3 has two speeds of 300 rpm (low) and 600 rpm (high). The Renpho R3 also comes with two attachments: Renpho R3 mini and Renpho ball attachments.
The R3 is ideal for sensitive areas, while Renpho Ball is ideal for larger muscle groups like thighs, shoulders, and back.
The Renpho Ball can be used for sciatic nerve relief from the Renpho R3. The R3 mini device is not a muscle massager, but many customers have reported Renpho R3 helps pain relief by releasing large knots from their muscles via Renpho Ball attachment.
The Renpho mini gun massager is ideal for those who need a compact and modern massage device but are on the move.
The go Renpho R3’s mini design makes it easy to take the Renpho R3 anywhere you enjoy a massage wherever you are. Renpho’s Mini device is very portable and easy to use.
It has a variety of attachments that make it ideal for nearly any area of your body. The Renpho R3 mini device n is for those who want the power of Renpho but in a more portable and modern design.
Renpho has a pretty good reputation for their mini massager, but we were disappointed to see that there was no info about the stroke length.
We had speculated it would be around 10mm, and thankfully our measurements proved us correct! The R3 has an amplitude of 10mm in length.
Again, we couldn’t find any information about the stall force. We also looked at the 25W motor power. It’s estimated to be between 25-30lbs. It’s likely to be the former.
This isn’t the best power for a massager – not even close! This can be acceptable for an entry-level device.
This is still a lot more power than what we have seen with guns such as Hypervolt massage gun which, despite being expensive, delivers big!
The Renpho massager has 5 speeds to work with. This is good because we’ve encountered devices that promise over 20-30 speed gears in the same percussion range.
It’s not ideal for an instrument like this, and it becomes annoying when you have to switch between so many different settings that you don’t want your desired sound.
You can always change the intensity of percussive sounds, but the high power isn’t necessary for every device, especially if all other vital parameters are taken care of.
We are glad to see that the R3 Percussion device controls the sound intensity and 5 different sound modes. This makes the Percussion massager much more versatile and suitable for a variety of body parts.
These permutations make it possible for users to select settings that best suit their needs. The Percussion Massagers should help you relax your body and get rid of pain, instead of making you feel tired after using it.
The RENPHO massage head is an excellent device for any muscle pain. It comes with 5 different attachment massage heads, including the cushioned attachment, which feels good on muscles and tendons that are tired or sore muscles from overuse or warm-up muscles.
Two extra rubber grommets come in handy if you start to find your current one worn out, it’s unlikely, but we can’t give anything up!
The last thing anyone wants when trying to heal their body after aches and pains from work or an injury is a projectile coming at them unexpectedly.
As if I wasn’t excited enough about this product already, the included instruction manual is a detailed and well-explained guide to operating your new toy.
The instructions are clear enough that even someone who has never used one before can feel confident in its use – they’re as simple as plugging it into an electric socket (or car outlet) for fast wireless charging!
A USB-C cable comes with our purchase, too, so you don’t need any adapters or extra chargers. Connect the wire to your laptop charger port.
Who is the Renpho R3 Percussion Massager Best For?
- The Percussion massager is best for those who want a Percussion massager that they can carry around easily and can use multiple attachments for their Percussion massager.
- The Percussion massagers are best for those who want a Percussion massager with total control over the sound intensity and 5 different sound modes. This makes the Percussion massager much more versatile and suitable for a variety of body parts.
- Best for those who need a Percussion massager that is lightweight and small so that it can be carried around easily.
- It is best for those who want Percussion massagers with multiple attachments, making them easy to use on different parts of the body.
- Best for those who like Percussions from low to high frequencies.
- Best for those who like Percussions with a medium intensity.
- Best for users looking to get rid of muscle pain, as well as get some relief from their muscular aches and pains.
- This Percussion Massage device is not recommended for those who want strong Percussions with a low frequency.
Renpho R3 Best Alternatives
The Achedaway pro massager is an innovative device that combines the features of a professional-grade massager with those of a personal preference.
Its developer claims that it can be used to lightly shave your pubic hairs, work out muscle soreness and trigger points in the muscles, and reduce wrinkles and cellulite.
The manufacturer has also claimed that the product helps relieve ache and muscle pain throughout your body, such as your back or neck.
- Stall Force 80 lbs
- Stroke Length 16 mm
- Percussions 1700-2800 ppm
- Speed setting: 5 options
- Battery Life 2-4 hours (removable, 3200 mAh)
- Attachments 4
- Weight 2.6 lbs
- Noise 40-60 dB
LifePro’s handheld design is not the best, but it is an example of the most delicate construction. It comes in four colors, just like all LifePro massagers.
The design is straightforward. However, the handle that acts as a battery is slightly curved for LifePro Sonic ergonomic. The power button is placed under your index during power grip, which makes it unique.
LifePro Sonic’s LED Display is another distinguishing feature. These features were first introduced by LifePro sonic in the massager.
- Noise Level: 60-75 DB
- Motor: Brushless motor
- Frequency: 20Hz, 30Hz, 35Hz, 40Hz, 45Hz
- Stall Force: First level – 26lb, Second level – 133lb, Third level – 48lb, Fourth level – 57lb, Fifth level – 70lb
- Amplitude: 12mm
- Watts: 80w
- Battery: Lithium-Ion 24V DC
- Battery Charge: 3hrs varies by speed setting
- Power: 600mAh
- Included Attachments: 5 spinal, bullet, fingertip, round, flat
- Weight: 2.5lbs
- Product size: 10×7.5
- Grip Size: 6inch full 2inch half
Renpho Massage Gun Review Conclusion
We hope that our review has helped you know whether this is a device for you. The Renpho R3 mini-massage gun offers many valuable features, but the lack of amplitude and stall force makes it difficult to recommend as an investment in your health.
If you are looking for something with more power, we suggest checking out some other options at our website’s best handheld massage gun before deciding which device will work best for you!
Let’s see more options at our list of best massagers in 2022: https://www.restorbio.com/best-massage-gun/
Video: renpho r3 review