The Sonic Massage Gun Vs Theragun each have their benefits. The Theragun is a massager with a device, which uses sound waves to stimulate muscles, decrease tension, and relax the body. In contrast, the Sonic Massage Gun is a more functional tool for stimulating the body externally.
Which is the better option? to answer this question, let’s join with us to go deep into the details of these devices. In this article, resTORbio will analyze Theragun Pro G4 vs. LifePro Sonic.
- Noise Level: 60-75 DB
- Motor: Brushless
- Frequency: 20Hz, 30Hz, 35Hz, 40Hz, 45Hz
- Stall Force: First level – 26lb, Second level – 133lb, Third level – 48lb, Fourth level – 57lb, Fifth level – 70lb
- Amplitude: 12mm
- Watts: 80w
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion battery 24V DC
- Battery life Charge: 3hrs varies by speed
- Power: 600mAh
- Included Attachments: 5 spinal, bullet, fingertip, round, flat head
- Weight: 2.5lbs
- Product size: 10×7.5
- Grip Size: 6inch full 2inch half
Pros and Cons
- Excellent value for your money
- 5 different interchangeable attachment heads
- 5 frequency modes
- Long lasting Battery life meter on top of the gun
- Long-lasting battery performance
- Lifetime warranty
- Super quiet
- Powerful motor
- Powerful brushless motor
- Not a very ergonomically oriented design
- Build quality isn’t quite good
- The head struggles if you push it too hard against your body
What’s inside the Box?
LifePro comes with a carrying case, just like 99 percent of massages guns. The carrying case is sturdy and securely stores the device.
The attachments have room in the Box and are not like the LifePro pulse Fx.
The case is unique because of its lightweight and the addition of an internal pocket. LifePro can accommodate additional batteries, which is a significant advantage over other massagers.
Theragun Pro G4 Massage Gun
- Speeds: 5 built-in speeds (1750, 1900, 2100, 2200, 2400 percussions per minute) and app-controlled customizable speed range (any speed between 1750-2400 percussions per minute).
- Amplitude: 16 millimeters
- Attachment Compatibility: All 4th Generation attachments
- Accessory Compatibility: PRO Wireless Charging Stand, Multi-Device Wireless Charger, World Travel Charger
- Dimensions: 10 in x 7.1 in x 3 in
(25.5 cm x 18.0 cm x 7.6 cm)
- Weight: 2.9 lbs (1.3 kg)
- Battery Life and Charge Time: 300 minutes total, 150 minutes per battery; 75 minutes
- Battery Type: 2 16V External Lithium-ion Batteries
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited Warranty
Pros and Cons
- Great value
- Loaded with features
- Peace of mind warranty
- Not the MG you’ll remember
- Some blind spots
- Suspension can make it feel like a boat
What’s inside the Box?
PRO Smart Percussive Therapy Device, Protective Carrying Case, 6 Attachments with Travel Pouch, 2 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Batteries, Lithium-ion Battery Charger
If you want to see more products of Theragun, let’s check out the suggestions on our site:
Theragun Pro G4 vs LifePro Sonic Comparison
The Theragun Pro G4 or LifePro Sonic is good but not exceptional; massagers at their respective price points.
Both serve a useful purpose, but you might consider other options at the $190 and $520 price points. There may be better alternatives.
We have compiled a summary of all the information about the LifePro Sonic and Theragun Pro G4.
TechGearLab is a trusted source that conducts in-depth testing and has reviewed the Theragun Pro G4. It performed well in the “Best Muscle Massage Gun of 2022” roundup, where it was named “Ranked 1 Out of 7”, which is a reason to consider.
The LifePro Sonic was featured in roundups by Tom’s Guide and Your Best Digs but didn’t earn a top ranking either.
What are customers saying?
Many customers have reviewed Theragun Pro G4 and LifePro Sonic and have different reactions to each product. Some customers say Pro G4 is an excellent value for the price and a good buy, while others say the Lifepro Sonic is a much better choice.
Customers saying on Pro G4:
Many customers are impressed with Pro G4 by using the Theragun massage head to relieve pain quickly. One customer has said that Pro G4 is one of the best back massagers he has ever used.
“I bought the pro g4 for my husband to help alleviate his lower back pain, and he is so happy with it. It’s easy to use, and his pain has been reduced greatly since we’ve started using it.”
“I’ve been using this since I got it, and the results are awesome.”
Customers saying on Lifepro Sonic:
“It’s excellent value for money and has no problems working. I would suggest that they test all their products before giving them to customers because one of my handles was faulty, but the company still sent me a new one straight away.”
“Life sonic has been a great help to me; I’ve used it at the gym and in the car as well as relaxing at home.”
“I’ve used Lifepro Sonic for about six months, and I feel like it works well. It gives me a gentle massage which is great for your neck and shoulders.”
Theragun Pro G4 is designed to help people living with arthritis more effectively by strengthening their wrists. The fantastic new gadgets on the market today are more advanced than ever before, which means more innovative ways to care for the aging population and the more significant population in general.
LifePro Sonic is designed to give intense back and shoulder massage using the Sonicare toothbrush’s incredible technology. The sonic waves generated from the device can reach a temperature of 125 °F, which should be enough to give a great massage.
The Theragun Pro G4 and LifePro Sonic wrist strengtheners use different technologies for ultimate comfort and support.