The vbx wellness massage gun is an excellent tool for getting deep tissue massage therapy. The benefits of this product are that it can help with chronic pain or sore muscles. It also has many different modes so you can customize your experience to what works best for you!
In this vbx wellness massage gun review, resTORbio will show you the full details of this device and whether Is it worthy of investing in?
VBX Pro Handheld Massage Therapy Gun review
- Color: black
- Materials: metal, plastic
- Product dimensions: 9″ x 12.5″ x 4″
- Oscillating Vibration Technology
- Usage: at least a day or two off a week
- Equivalent: 10 minutes = 1-hour gym workout
- Credible with proven benefits
- 7 attachment heads for various body targets
- Manufacturer’s 1-year warranty
Pros and Cons
- Small and compact
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean/dishwasher safe Attachments are easy to switch out The massager’s head is made from high-quality aluminum.
- You can get multiple attachments that provide different massage styles, making it the most versatile massager on the market today.
- Battery life could be improved.
- VBX wellness Pro Handheld Massage Therapy Gun
- 8 vbx wellness massage gun attachments
- Carrying case
VBX massage gun review: Features and Design
VBX massager offers an excellent variety of features for a handheld massager. This model has 12 rotating silicone nodes on its head and is capable of precision massage control at a continuous speed of 1200 to 3300 percussions per minute.
This device has a two-speed switch for pinpoint control over the amount of pressure applied during the massage.
It also comes with a convenient carrying case, which provides additional storage space for four extra heads and one headcover.
This handheld model is easy to clean with hot water and soap. All the nodes are assembled using the ultrasonic welding method, so there is no worry about loose/unwanted pieces coming off during use. It’s also both waterproof and mildew resistant.
If you want to see more outstanding massagers on the market now, let check out our best massagers in 2022: https://www.restorbio.com/best-massage-gun/
Oscillating vibration technology, which is the safest form for vibration, is distributed by VBX wellness Pro massager. This machine is safe for anyone, whether they are physically fit, non-exercisers, overweight, or suffering from stiffness, pains, and aches.
It improves heart rate, helps reduce cellulite, tones muscles, improves flexibility, and reduces pain.
Whole Body Vibration is used by everyone from NASA to professional athletes to chiropractors and physical therapists. Medical journals have detailed its proven benefits.
- To tone your muscles, you can do hundreds of muscle contractions per hour.
- Lean muscle mass increases fuel efficiency by burning more calories during the day.
- Your muscles will react to imbalances, strengthening your muscles and increasing flexibility in joints, muscles, and ligaments.
- Reduce Cellulite can be reduced by toning the muscles and increasing lymphatic drainage.
- Skin tightening can be achieved by tightening the muscles and increasing circulation.
- It helps to eliminate toxic buildup and increases oxygenation.
- Increased circulation, lymphatic drain, and muscle strength can help alleviate symptoms of fibromyalgia and arthritis.
- High levels of HGH may help your body heal from surgery or injuries.
Battery capacity 2600 mAh, 6 hours on a battery charge. Reviews for battery life are all over the place, but this seems to be due to people not using it correctly or not knowing how to use a massager.
The vibration nodes have been designed to produce longer-lasting results, unlike many other handheld massagers on the market, which offer weaker vibrations and shorten the battery’s life.
This is achieved by turning the speed up and leaving it on for longer. For excellent day-to-day use of about 30 minutes per day, you should experience around 6 hours of battery life. The recharge time is also rapid if you are in a rush and need it to be charged quickly.
Features eight interchangeable massage heads, up to 3300 percussions per minute, speed: 1200 – 3300pm, 2-speed switch to dial in pinpoint control over the amount of pressure applied during the massage and They’re more compact than a foam roller and pack way more punch when it comes to targeting your muscles. The possibilities are endless, but they include a heated brush and vibration pod.
- Mushroom shape for maximum pressure point muscle relief on small areas of the body. The spheroid-shaped head is excellent in use on tender feet, inflamed joints, stiff muscles, and more.
- A U shape head that fits securely on the head of a VBX wellness Pro device provides pain relief on pain muscles of the neck, shoulders, and back and increases your bone density effectively.
- An Umbrella shape Head is used for large areas such as the lower back or upper legs.
- A Four-claw shape is An excellent massage tool for big muscle groups like the glutes, quads, hamstrings, and lats.
- A Conical shape Head is used for pressure point relief on neck muscles or behind knees.
- A Round shape head that fits securely on a VBX wellness Pro Massager’s head provides soothing muscle relief of the neck, shoulders, and back and increases your bone density effectively. It was designed with ergonomics in mind to assist ease of use and functionality.
- A Fist shape Head is used for those hard-to-reach areas such as the small back, feet, and shoulder blades.
- An Arc shaped head provides intense pressure point relief on specific body parts, such as calves or forearms.
Easy to Use
This device comes with many attachments, which gives you the ability to perform multiple massage techniques. You can use the different heads on any part of your body, from your feet, back, neck, and more.
The speeds are adjustable, which means you can easily switch it between a high power setting or slow pace for those sensitive areas.
It comes with a LED display which lets you know the current speed and battery life.
The massager is made from high-quality aluminum that looks good and makes it durable enough to withstand rough use during massage sessions.
This device is equipped with vibration nodes that produce a longer-lasting result than the typical massager on the market today.
This style of massaging performs better than most other massagers on the market. You get better results by using a massager with pressure nodes instead of just one speed with no control over the power level.
If you don’t know how to use a massage gun, then our guide can help: https://www.restorbio.com/how-to-use-massage-gun/
VBX Wellness Pro Best Alternatives
Lifepro Sonic Massage Gun
- Noise Level: 60-75 DB
- Motor: Brushless
- Frequency: 20Hz, 30Hz, 35Hz, 40Hz, 45Hz
- Stall Force: First level – 26lb, Second level – 133lb, Third level – 48lb, Fourth level – 57lb, Fifth level – 70lb
- Amplitude: 12mm
- Watts: 80w
- Battery: rechargeable lithium ion battery 24V DC
- Battery life Charge: 3hrs varies by speed
- Power: 600mAh
- Included Attachments: 5 spinal, bullet, fingertip, round, flat head
- Weight: 2.5lbs
- Product size: 10×7.5
- Grip Size: 6inch full 2inch half
LifePro’s handheld design is not the best, but it is an example of the most delicate construction. It comes in four colors, just like all LifePro massage guns.
The design is straightforward. However, the handle that acts as battery life is slightly curved for LifePro Sonic ergonomic. The power button is placed under your index during power grip, which makes it unique.
LifePro Sonic’s LED Display is another distinguishing feature. These features were first introduced by LifePro sonic in the massager.
It is priced at a fraction of Hypervolts and Theraguns, but it has excellent Built-Quality. LifePro Sonic is the most affordable for its manufacturing quality.
LifePro Sonic massagers are an excellent value for money. We are impressed by its build-quality and simple design.
This device advertises the gun as a personal massager, but given its abilities, I would call Lifepro’s product more of a full-body massager than a personal one.
Lifepro markets their device as having 32 different intensity levels (the ability to adjust from very light pressure and speed to heavy pressure and rate) and seven vibration modes (3 speeds on each way; 2 deep vibrations and three shallows ones.)
The Lifepro massager also tracks how much time has been spent running, which is helpful for people who care about this sort of thing.
HY-IMPACT Deep Tissue Muscle Massage Gun
- Percussion therapy massage gun
- Deep-tissue muscle relief from pain, aches, and stiffness
- Relieves tension, knots, and lactic-acid build-up after a workout
- 4 X massage attachment Heads – Round, Flat head, Conical, and U-shaped
- 6 speeds for varying intensities (2900 – 3900 rpm)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- 1 hour of use between charges
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H) 11.25 x 7.22 x 2.50 Inches
- Assembled Product Weight 2.11 lb
When you are using the HY-IMPACT Deep Tissue Muscle device, you will be impressed by the number of features that it offers.
This body massager is battery-powered, and it comes with a lithium-ion rechargeable battery that can last you for quite some time.
The motor of this body massager delivers 1.5 horsepower, making it one of the most potent battery-powered options available on the market today.
One of the best things about this body massager is its four different massaging heads that allow you to focus on different types of massage.
The motor and the design of this body massager make it the perfect choice for you if you want to do a deep massage. If you are interested in doing light muscle massage, it might not be the best option for your needs.
Each of these attachments is made of a different material. The HY-IMPACT Deep Tissue Muscle Massagers come with an extension made of rubber and a passion made of stainless steel.
This makes it easier for you to choose the type of massager you want because each attachment offers a different kind of massage.
VBX wellness reviews: Conclusion
The VBX Pro Massage Therapy Gun is built to withstand the test of time. The high-quality aluminum used in its construction makes this massager very durable and can withstand most day-to-day conditions. This feature makes it look good and helps protect the inner components for a longer life span. We hope that our vbx wellness massage gun reviews can help you make a decision easier.
Video: VBX wellness Pro Handheld Massager reviews