Want to know the best anti-aging oil for Gua Sha?
I’m likely never gonna get over my cherished jade roller, but there’s another skincare tool that keeps coming to mind: the Gua Sha tool. This tiny flat pebble of jade is applauded far and wide for its efficiency to refine cheekbones you didn’t even know existed, compress puffy eye bags, and turn up the brightness of your skin. Although what precisely is Gua Sha, and how can such a little stone have so many advantages for beauty?
Regardless of whether you’ve used Gua Sha or not, you’re likely familiar with the beauty trend. In this popular face treatment, flat stones are applied to the skin and frequently lightly scraped over it.
Your face is stroked with a massage tool as part of the natural herbal remedy known as Gua Sha, which encourages blood flow. Gua Sha is furthermore typically used on a person’s shoulders, hips, neck, shoulders, as well as legs. In addition, it is employed as a gentle facial procedure. Please read the article below and then discover more about Gua Sha!
Gua sha vs Anti aging
Although the phrase “Gua Sha” may well be unfamiliar to you, the face treatment has been practiced for ages. The Gua Sha method has been used for a very long time in Traditional Chinese Medicine, despite the fact that it can seem to be a popular trend. This method has also been improved, going from an intensely cleansing full-body treatment to a calming beautifying regimen for the facial, neck, as well as bare shoulders. Cleansing crystal stones are delicately stroked throughout the skin to enhance wellbeing, circulation, as well as skin lifting.
In addition, by enabling the body to produce more collagen, Gua Sha can lessen puffiness and smooth out wrinkles and pores whilst still enhancing the appearance. Gua Sha can help reduce dark circles by softening age spots and promoting collagen. When performed on the jawline as well as cheekbone zone, Gua Sha can also help relax tense facial muscles and provide the appearance of having a more contoured face.
Does Gua Sha help with anti-aging?
Gua sha shouldn’t be painful if handled effectively. The press points along the main pulse lines on your face, on the other hand, should feel pleasant and like they are being massaged in all the appropriate places. Gua sha techniques relieve muscular tension and increase blood flow by stroking the muscle deeper than our fingertips can. As a result, the skin receives a boost in oxygen and nutrients, contributing to a healthier and younger-looking complexion.
In time, face Gua Sha massaging will lead to the following anti-aging benefits which are:
- Elevates and strengthens facial muscles and saggy skin.
- Develops facial structure and depuffs the face for a more refined look.
- A practice that lessens the visibility of small wrinkles on the neck and the face.
- Increases brightness and texture of the skin of the face.
- Assists in the healing of bacterial skin diseases, such as acne, redness, and blemishes.
- Minimizes the appearance of discoloration and aging spots.
- Enhances the beauty of aging-related dark as well as eye bags.
Although Gua Sha stones can be any size or shape, they often take the form of smooth stones that are a little larger than your hand. The usual general principle is that a tool will be more user-friendly for beginners if it is simpler. Make sure to choose a tool with curves, dips, slopes, and edges that are cozy and simple to hold. To avoid wounds on your priceless skin, we also suggest running your finger along the borders to look for scratches or damage.
Which Gua Sha method is best for wrinkles?
As we get older, our fine skin creases and appears to have lines in our forehead, eyes and other areas in our face. This is one of the things we can’t help prevent from aging. But using Gua Sha is a good alternative to use and reduce your wrinkles!
Gua Sha increases circulation, which enhances the vibrancy and look of the skin. Fine wrinkles are softer, under-eye puffiness is lessened, the skin feels firmer, and the complexion seems more radiant with each massage. Additionally, you will notice effects very rapidly if you use the Gua Sha often (at least twice or three times each week, and ideally every day).
Are you prepared to master the use of your Gua Sha tool? It’s a rather easy procedure that anyone can complete.
It’s important to wash your face and hydrate it with a serum or facial oil before beginning your facial. By doing this, the stone will slide over your skin rather than pulling.
Using the tool on our neck as the starting point for our facial, we prefer to work our way up from there. Holding the tool at a small angle, begin scraping it softly upward from the left side of your neck until it reaches your chin.
Do not apply excessive pressure; if it aches, you are pressing down too hard. Repeat this many times on your neck’s left side, and then proceed to the right side and repeat the process there.
The top of the majority of Gua Sha tools has a v shape that you may use on your jawline. Start by focusing on the area under your chin and jawline. Slide the stone up to your ear while angling the tool so that your jaw fits perfectly within the v-shape. On each side of your face, repeat this motion a few times.
There is also another method that works effectively, you may also massage your cheeks with your gua sha instrument as well. Drag the tool from the left side of your nose across your cheek to the right ear. After many repetitions, go to the right side. Use the Gua Sha more on the area behind your eyes, and the brow bone using the little, curved edge at the bottom of the stone. Because your skin is thinnest around your eyes, be extra careful there.
When working on your nose is the only time you should drag the tool lower. Make sure you get the sides of your nose as well by starting at the top of your nose and gliding the stone down to the tip.
When you reach your forehead, lift and tighten the skin by dragging the tool from your brows to your hairline. Apply a moisturizer or facial oil for additional hydration when your facial is over.
Consistency is the secret to obtaining results from gua sha facials. Therefore, be sure to give yourself one at least twice or three times every week, preferable once per day.
Top 3 Best anti-aging oil for Gua Sha
Having trouble deciding which anti-aging oil for Gua Sha to use? Use these natural oils that are moisturizing in combination with Gua Sha to calm your skin and bring back its youthful, healthy look to resolve the problem.
1. Videri Oil – This moisturizing facial oil mix may make your skin glow while reducing the sight of aging skin, dark circles, and wrinkles, making it the ideal face serum for use with Gua Sha tool. Use this high-quality face oil as part of your Gua Sha routine. Additionally, this anti-aging oild for Gua Sha gives your skin the best possible moisture. Instantly soaks up and doesn’t leave any oil behind.
2. Rosehip Oil – Rosehip oil is a key component in cosmetics and skincare products since it includes a number of vitamins and minerals. Aside from that, this oil can improve the health and appearance of your skin if applied frequently. Vitamin C, which helps combat free radicals like wrinkles and lightens scars, is also included. Rosehip is one of the finest facial oils and best anti-aging oil for Gua Sha, according to experts, particularly on dry skin since such saturated fats cause skin to be very moist.
3. Sweet Almond Oil – Due to its high vitamin A and E content, sweet almond oil for skin is a fantastic antioxidant. Even the deep under-eye circles are hopeless. It lessens puffy as well as dark circles around your eyes. Likewise, it assists in balancing out uneven skin tones, making your face appear younger and glowing. Further, the natural oil can increase the skin’s collagen and elasticity levels, reducing the visibility of wrinkles and lines.
The proper face oil should be chosen based on your specific needs and skin type, much like the appropriate Gua Sha tool should be. You can be confident that the oils mentioned in this article are suitable for Gua Sha sessions. Be aware that finding the right oil for you can need some trial and testing and that whatever works for others might not.
Check out these facial oils or anti-aging oil for Gua Sha if you wish to browse on Amazon.
From face lifting, reducing wrinkles, and other benefits, Gua Sha really does work wonders and aside from that, it is very easy to learn and quite affordable!
Now that you have reached the end of the article, I hope these recommended products can be helpful when the time comes for you to pick and purchase your Gua Sha! And also that you would be able to apply these useful methods at home or everywhere you go! Get yours now and start your Gua Sha routine!